UPDATES*WIPS*THOUGHTS

Monday, January 16, 2023

I HATE BEING SICK

 Being sick is no fun.  Right after Christmas I caught what I thought was a cold, NOPE.  Turned out I had developed bronchitis.  For the past few weeks I have not felt like doing much of anything.  Thankfully caught it early and should be back to 100% soon.  Unfortunately, I have had to push pack completion of and listing of finished products.  

The only bright spot about being sick,  I found a bunch of new patterns I want to try.  And I managed to finish a couple of books that have been lingering on my Kindle for the last 5 months or so gathering electronic dust.  

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know why I have not posted any updates in a while.  I hope to have some pictures and listings to update you with shortly.  In the meantime here are a few pictures of things I have done in the past.










No comments:

Post a Comment